OrthoComfoot Women’s Slip On Shoes with Arch Support, Comfortable Casual Loafers for Plantar Fasciitis, Orthopedic Boat Shoes
- Lower support insoles for replace the original insole.
- EVA+RUBBER outsole sole
- ★PREMIUM QUALITY INSOLE: The orthotic inserts made of extra-hard TPU high-grade dampening GEL pads, Which are offer a superb level of arch support and absorb the impact. equipped with a cushioning PU foam layer to enhance the propulsive force of walking. Deep U-shaped heel cup and Metatarsal Pad support design, which can adjust the wrong force of the foot and can effectively relieve foot pressure and fatigue. The massage particles on the inserts cover helps ease foot pain, plantar fasciitis.
- ★HIGH QUALITY UPPER: The loafers made with canvas upper match with lace up design is perfect for various foot shape. The is maximizes lined with a soft velvet lining keeping the breathable while moisture-absorbent, which reduces the fatigue and can relax your feet. Let you be wrapped in comfort all day.
- ★FASHIONABLE, TRENDY & VERSATILE: This pair of lightweight, washable, stylish and comfortable casual shoes is your best choice, suitable for various occasions, daily commuting and outing activities etc. Slip-on design makes it easy to take on and off. It will complement well with your favorite casual or dress wear.
- ★DESIGNED FOR ALL DAY COMFORT: Based on what the weather permits to Slip On around outdoor with ease! The combo of an EVA midsole (a Sustainable, Lightweight, Cushion, midsole) and soft yet stable natural rubber outsole equipped with non-slip lines Grooves for support and excellent grip provide walkability and flexible in every step.
- ★WHAT YOU GET？Planters fasciitis support | Corrected posture | Longer walks, running or workouts | Muscle fatigue relief | Joints relaxation | Spinal stress relief | Extra cushioning in forefoot, metatarsal and heel region.OrthoComfoot shoe insoles provide plantar fasciitis – high arch – flat feet – heel spurs – metatarsalgia – shin splints – bunions – Morton’s neuroma – achilles tendonitis – diabetic – overpronation – pregnancy – ball of foot pain – hip pain support and pain relief.